Monday, March 14, 2016

A few shots now on Flickr

See my Flickr albums for 91 new pics of the Big Island:


My Flickr Albums

There are two albums for these shots. One has conventional processing, the other has DxO 10's one-shot HDR processing applied for a bit more High Dynamic Range. If you like a bit of posterization effect, that is the album for you! I prefer a pic to look like a photograph, but the customer, my daughter, wants to choose, so Daddy tried to comply.

Well, I should not ask you to work too hard, so I will add a photo or two.

Since this is also about motorcycles, I met this group of fellow MOA members today, at the extreme north end of the island:




Not too much difference in this shot, but some others do show more HDR effects.

3 comments:

  1. Such vivid colors in the pics.

    By the looks of the Flickr albums you are having entirely too much fun, good for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shots I took yesterday were from a fairly short drive - about 45 miles from our rental house to the end of the road where I took the seascape shot and then back for the lighthouse and the old pile of stones that is a sacred temple. And, later today is the wedding.

      Delete
  2. The engines are jewels on two wheels.

    ReplyDelete