Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 05 - Missoula to Missoula!

From the title, you might guess I am resting up in Missoula today. Weather is not my friend today. I don't mind the cool temperatures so much, thanks to the heated accessories, but doing the Lolo Pass in the rain does not appeal. Tomorrow might be just as bad, but a day of rest will help anyway.

And, I might be able to post some long promised video. Having my problems uploading to YouTube. Could be the hotel internet service, could be me...

More later...

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work. Don't get overtired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Don. I think staying here an extra day in Misssoula was the right thing. I spoke this am to the visitor station at Lolo pass and asked about the weather. He said right then it was a torrential downpour!

      The weather forecast for tomorrow is much improved.

      Delete