Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Day 02 Just into South DakotaWI

A good run today. Do have some technical problems, not with the bike, thankfully.

I have a Cardo G9 headset in my helmet. Gets GPS audio, phone audio, iPod Nano audio. Boy, I really like it. But only when the battery has a charge.

I think it has been defective since new, but this is the first long ride and I fear I won't be able to get a replacement while on the road. Have sent an email to Cardo. Phoned, but because of time zone, they were closed. Will try tomorrow again.

Lots of roadwork, and in MN and WI and MI it is needed. Just as it is in ON and QC. Traffic is very light.

OK, bedtime.

About pictures - not comfortable stopping on the shoulders. Not wide, not smooth, deep ditch...

More tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment