Friday, October 11, 2013

Never-ending Reno almost over!

Today the carpet is being laid and the baseboard will go in next week. Already painted and Rodney will install next week.

Why am I not doing the baseboard? I do have the compressor and nail gun. I have done it before, so why not this time?

Because, Dianne and I are off to Vegas and Carmel and SF!

You may know our trip like this was cancelled last March when I came down with pneumonia.

Well, it got rescheduled and we are soon off to enjoy new destinations for both of us. Well, I have been to SF, but not the others.

Note: today I have posted two blog posts, so be sure you see the one I posted earlier as well as this one.

4 comments:

  1. Have fun and post pictures.... Especially from Carmel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed & Dianne:

    Have a good trip. Mrs Skoot was in LV last year and went to PawnStars. I am not much of a gambler so we rented a car and drove some of Route 66 then went north to the Grand Canyon. Have fun in SF and if you are going to Carmel make sure you stop at Alice's Restaurant for a meal.

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete