Thursday, July 4, 2013

Saw Surgeon Today

Was that a pun?

He liked the chest x-ray, said it looked like I did not have any surgery, no more followups necessary.

He told me the horizontal band of numbness was normal and should eventually go away, ... Maybe. Seems it varies. Some folks report pins and needles. I am glad that is not happening.

So, I'm cleared for motorcycle tripping, but weather next week does not look promising. Hope it improves so I can meet up with Bob on his cross-country ride on at least one direction.

More to come.

2 comments:

  1. Ed:

    Good to see you are improved and healthy again

    as you know I will be in the TO area around August 9th so you don't have to cross the US border.

    your title is wrong.

    Your Surgeon SAW you, you didn't SAW the surgeon

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed so glad you are feeling better and that you are cleared to ride. Woot!

    ReplyDelete