Sunday, July 21, 2013

Flickr Photos Are Back!



http://www.flickr.com/photos/triumphant/sets/

Above will get you to my Flickr photos. Some time ago, I let my Pro account go, and only the latest 200 shots were available. But, there has been a generous change of policy and my shots are back!

That includes my South Africa ones. I vacationed there in March 2008. Dianne and I loved it. Then, I worked there starting in August 2008 for almost two years. Really great.

There are other sets, including some of a motorcycle vacation to Watkins Glen, NY and a camp site in southern PA.

Feel free to comment on any of them, but don't miss the SA ones.

Hopefully, Bob, David, and Karen will see this post and have some time to see the photos during down time on their Eastern ride. If so, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment