Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Today's Plans

I have done minimal unpacking, so that must begin. While I do it, I'm going to try to keep track of what I used and what I did not. This should help me pack less, but still take some equipment. I may make some special things, such as a small oil bottle. Did not use any on the trip, but a quarter bottle instead of a full one might be ok.

New computer should be ready for pickup - it's a bit late already. Then, it will need a bit of connection, investigation, software loading - not all for today.

Bike cleaning and maintenance - riding in the rain makes a mess of shiny parts. Looks unloved. Also, need to make a service appointment. I've put almost a third of the mileage on it in months since last September than I put on the Triumph 900 in twelve seasons.

Make social plans with old friends.

I'm sure Dianne will have suggestions too.

Hearing aids have gone to depot for clean / repair / add replaceable wax filter.

Coffee cooling. More later perhaps, maybe via new computer, which would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment