Friday, June 15, 2012

Day - 15 Misc

Oil Change: warmed it up with a short ride to Maple Bay, then John changed the oil. No problems.

Lunch: off to Glenterra Winery for lunch. Will review it when we return.

 

My sister Mary has a friend Helen whose sister Ruth and family run Glenterra Winery. You can just imagine my having to explain to my sister that I could cross the country and get close but not visit the winery. So, John and Carole and drove there.

I am very glad I did and they look pretty happy too.

 

J&C had the Prawn Cakes. I had the Salmon. We liked it all.

We also had a bottle of the Gew├╝rztraminer wine and it is Recomended if you are lucky enough to be able to go there.

 

 

And, I had a taste of the Merlot. Really fine wine that. Also Recommended.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have been having a great visit!

    ReplyDelete