Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day 31 - Blind River to Home

Day 31 - Thursday, July 24 - Home Safely

It was a 553.6 km ride from Blind River to my home. Basically uneventful. There was virtually no traffic as far as Parry Sound, then traffic picked up steadily as I rode down the 400 towards Toronto. This is normal.

No videos today.

Home safely.

Thanks to all of you who hosted me on my adventure, and thanks also to those who commented. I am going back to recent posts to make sure I replied to your comments, so if you asked a question, have a look now.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back Ed ... glad you're home safe and sound. Hopefully, one day our paths will cross.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that would be nice. Bob is coming East next year, so that is a possibility, nearly a certainty, I'd say.

      In the meantime, if you are heading my way, let me know.

      Delete
  2. Ed:

    Glad you're home, safe and sound. Uneventful is GOOD. I sure hope that Dianne had a steak ready for you. I know, good to get away but also good to get home

    bob: riding the wet coast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a light meal, actually. Have BBQ'd a pork loin and had pasta with scallops, so I'm not doing badly in the food department.

      Delete
  3. Good job Ed. See you at next years rally in Billings with my 2015

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I gather you have finalized your deal on the new RT. If you see me available on Skype and want to fill me in, please call.

      Delete
  4. Hooray for making it home to your own bed. I bet your wife was super happy to see you.

    Hard to believe you were on the road for a month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was a long trip. I was with others for over two weeks and not always on the bike each day, mostly in other vehicles, but still, the US and Canada are BIG and Wide countries.

      Delete