Thursday, July 24, 2014

Day 30 - Nipigon to Blind River

"Ya Takes the Shot Wot God Gives Ya"

Ok, I took some videos. Please forgive the fogging that provides an unwanted vignette effect. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. I rotated the camera to ensure it was on or off and noticed the moisture inside the waterproof housing. It was cold and foggy this am and some moisture got trapped inside the housing. As the elevation and temperature changed, the fogging got better or worse. Sigh.

North of Superior

Yes, I know this is not an original title. But, it conveys the idea of being on the north shore of Lake Superior. Two years ago, I did this route for the first time and wished I had a video camera on the bike. Now I do. I just don\t know how to use it professionally...

And tomorrow, Home!

3 comments:

  1. They have these little pads you put in the housing to absorb moisture. They are re-useable supposedly by drying them out in the oven. Beautiful area. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ed:

    I am wondering why you wouldn't have taken the ferry to Tobermory. Looks like a relaxing way to head home and let the Captain do the sailing.

    at least you'll be home tomorrow. You're in familiar territory now

    bob: riding the wet coast

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Chi Chi Maun ferry is a nice ride. Very busy, so a reservation is advised even for bikes. Manitoulin Island is a nice morning ride, has Bridal Veil Falls and other scenery. In the end, I just stayed on the road.

      Delete