Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 27 - Sunday, July 20

A nice ride to Brandon, MB. Now on Central Time, only 1 hour difference to Eastern. And, the map is showing good progress, when I can update it. Seems not every wifi connection supports location services, so the dropping of a pin can be a problem.

Dianne remarked my videos show a lot of road and not much of the scenery. So, I tried to do better today. I turned the camera to the left side to see if I could do a better job. I am not sure I succeeded. Still, I tried. Also, I was able to catch up to a train and pass it. Long train, as you will see.

So, here it is:



Tomorrow, I am going to try to get to Dryden. Last time, I left Yorkton, took a long delay in the city of Winnipeg, and still made Dryden. I'm closer to Winnipeg and will take the bypass, so it is doable. Kenora is a likely fall-back. Or, I may run across a nice motel on the highway. We will seel.

4 comments:

  1. Ed:

    it cooled down a lot here. Barely reached 18°c today and it's going down to 13°c at night. The heat wave is over. Rain for the next week. It felt good to have the cooler temperatures

    Tomorrow you'll be back in your own Province . . . nearly home

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids went to the hospital last night at 22h30. Olivia should be here sometime July 22nd.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! and I understand all is going well.

      Delete